Welcome to the first International workshop on Semantics-enabled Biomedical Literature Analytics (SeBiLAn2022). The workshop takes place on April 25, 2022 and is co-located with The Web Conference (the International World Wide Web (WWW2022) Conference).
- Deadline for paper submission:
February 3,February 10, 2022
- Acceptance notification: March 3, 2022
- Source files and Camera-ready PDFs: March 10, 2022
- Workshop: April 25, 2022
To register, please follow TheWebConf instructions: https://www2022.thewebconf.org/registration/ If you are only interested in attending the workshop, you can select the “Monday & Tuesday only” ticketing option.
Invited Speaker and Panelists
We will have two invited speakers and a panel session. The topic of this year’s panel will be: “Knowledge Representation and Semantics for Biomedical Knowledge Synthesis”
- Olivier Bodenreider, Acting Director, LHNCBC, National Library of Medicine, NIH
- Karin Verspoor, Dean, School of Computing Technologies, RMIT University
- Melissa Haendel, Professor and Chief Research Informatics Officer, Marsico Chair in Data Science, School of Medicine, University of Colorado Anschutz
- Trevor Cohen, Professor, Department of Biomedical Informatics and Medical Education, University of Washington
- Chunhua Weng, Professor, Department of Biomedical Informatics, Columbia University